Odin Sphere Progress



Finally started work on my Queen Odette cosplay. As I did with Cocona, I decided to start with the props first, if I can't handle that then I shouldn't even be trying to make this costume.



Knowing how to use Illustrator surely comes in handy for tasks like these. I can trace the moon as a vector and then print it as big as I need :)









I noticed there was more detail in the game screencaps rather than the official illustration... but it's still too tiny >_<>



At this point I've printed out the moon, taped all the pieces together, and once again pulled them apart to fit them on the foam without being too wasteful.










After that I cut the pieces with a hot knife and attach them together with wood sticks and hot glue. A very lightweight moon prop is about 40% done!