Magnetic Fridge Poetry


Here in Finland my mom has two sets of word magnets, both in Finnish and English, on the fridge door. This morning I took a few pics of my favorite creations. The above haiku-ish frustration came from me like two years ago, and it's still intact on the fridge :)


The following is also by me. My mom first thought it was about my relationship with my husband.


Actually, it's coming from a dog's perspective. There are two dogs running around the house, Rebel and Sara the Foxy Lady, and they directly inspired this one. I'm using the word 'breast' because there was no 'best' available. Good enough, no?


'loony miss fingers a pie
beloved sweet must be eaten
today a burp
but she jumps then
when belly is thick'


This last one is either by my sister Kaisu, or my mom. Probably Kaisu. She loves honey :) Have you ever tried magnetic poetry? Here you can try it online. Please post some of your creations in the comments!

Blog Archive