Marianne Sunshine

I was hanging out yesterday with Marianne. This girl is a total sunshine, now look at her:


Recently we had a hoop jam in Helsinki for the World Hoop Day and recorded a video of us all doing "the official" WHD choreography. You can check it out here. I think it was Marianne's idea to bring the beautiful yellow leaves to our hooping spot. I don't know who took the above photo but the following ones from the park were taken by Noora or some other hooper there, I forget. Credit where the credit is due :)



And here's the whole crew:


This is how it's done yeah!


I made her a new hoop and she gave me these pink and colorful dreads that she made herself. Aren't they cute?!?



Ok everybody, have a great weekend! I have some exciting plans for tonight, will tell you guys later what happened :)

PS. Marianne has a blog at www.mariannesisko.blogspot.com, but it's in Finnish so you non-fairy-Finnish-speakers can check out the photos :D

Blog Archive