Valtterin Kirppis :: Day at the Valtteri Flea Market

On Sunday Kaisu and I packed the car around 7AM with tons of old clothes and headed to Helsinki for the Valtteri Flea Market. It's a huge hall and there are some tables outdoors too. We stayed until the end, 3PM, and were able to get rid of a massive amount of stuff although at times it was a bit heartbreaking to see some dress you love so much get a new home. Even if that dress never fit me. Weird. An exercise in letting go of unnecessary attachments :)
.


Below is Kaisu with a shirt she made and drew the picture on. Beautiful.


Kaisu scored a hammock for real cheap and I found these brand new purple pants.

.
It was a lot of fun and I met some cool people. Some of them may be reading this now, hi there! Alright, I'm heading back to the hammock.

Blog Archive