I Climbed on an Animal

If there is one thing I haven't done in my life, it's riding a horse. Usually I am afraid of animals, no matter what species they are. Yesterday I was teaching my friend Citra some hoop moves and she suggested that she could in turn teach me how to ride a horse (she has many). And so I rode a horse. Who would have thought? Surely not anyone who has seen me interact with animals before! What to speak of the giant ones.


      

It wasn't too bad. It actually felt like I was riding a dinosaur, as he was stepping slowly and I swayed slightly from side to side. I learnt how to turn him, go forward and backward.


I don't think I have even touched a horse before. Eventually I gave Silver a big hug. I might just do this again some day. After I got off the saddle, Citra's son Deva (3) showed me how it's done.

Blog Archive