Everything Etsy: Pretty Pillow Edition

I have a slight love affair with Etsy. I am just overwhelmed by what beautiful pieces people have the ability to create. I could spends hours looking at everything from baby blankets to vintage brooches. My current obsession is pillows. I know, I know, pillows don't sound all that exotic of a search but there are some truly beautiful finds out there. Also, they are pretty important to our lifestyle right now. We are currently living in transition so fully decorating is not an option. That doesn't mean that I am willing to live in a lifeless space though. I still need it to be beautiful and comfortable for my family.  Because of this, pillows have become a huge part of my design focus. They allow me to really bring a space together without spending much money doing it AND they're easy to move when we start packing again next year! Everyone should consider switching up their pillows when they're home needs a facelift on a budget! Here are a few of my favorites...I think you'll notice a theme :)







Love, Love, Love!




Blog Archive