My Remarkable Roommate


It's pretty cool to have a roommate who's always up for hooping, drumming and jamming out. And when I go hover around the door of his room and mention something or other, he always tells me to sit down on the chair and is ready to listen to whatever tragedies or feelings or euphoric babbles I have on my mind. Even if he never cleans the house I don't care :P We have hilarious times playing with the Cat. I actually named her Lucy after an incident in which the Cat almost caused my laptop to drop to the kitchen tile floor. Lucy's short for Lucifer. But back to my human roommate. Lex calls me Cinderella because I clean so much. How fabulous is that!! And we get all types of crazy ideas together. This is us hanging out last Friday.



Happy weekend all you fairies and fairydudes <3

Blog Archive