Recipe RoundUp: Week 1

I've always been a big believer in the family dinner. The moments shared and memories created when you can sit down together for a meal are irreplaceable. At our house, we strive to sit down and eat dinner together most nights of the week. I completely understand the challenge that families face of doing this though with our hectic schedules, kids extra curricular activities, and general fast paced world. Let me try to make it at least a step easier for you. Here is a weeks worth of fantastic recipes from around the web to gather your family around the table! These will be posted every Wednesday to give you time to get your grocery shopping done for the week ahead. Each week I will do my best to offer a variety of meals including a chicken, meat, fish, and vegetarian dish. I leave a night for left overs and, of course, take out!
PS
There are always two extra "kid friendly" meals included at the end that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters! Hopefully :)


Kid Friendly Extras!


I truly hope you enjoy and follow along! 

PS Remember, the first 25 members of The Creative Chronicles will be automatically entered to win a $25 Target gift card!








Blog Archive