Transylvania Calling :: Psytrance Festival


Transylvania Calling is an alternative lifestyle, music and arts festival that goes on for seven days, every two years, in Romania. It's one of those festivals I'd love to go to one day. People from all over the world gather there for the amazingly-beautiful-nature-artistic-wonderland experience and to connect with other likeminded folk. They have a lot of focus on workshops about healing, growth, wellbeing, nurturing and communicating. Here are some photos from last August's festival taken by French photographer Come Callais who gave me an elven permission to post these glimpses of Transylvania here for all to see :)













Yes, the fairy in the third to last photo is Oona whom we already know. I'm going to a psytrance party myself tonight in Brooklyn, NY and am very excited! Perhaps I'll take a couple of photos too. It's been too long since the last time I got to dance all night long. I even skipped hooping last night so I will have maximum energy tonight. And only hooped lightly the night before. Straight-edge raving is a delicate science that requires careful planning. Or gets to be that way as the body gets older, anyways :P Have a splendid weekend everyone!

Blog Archive