Welcome!


Welcome to The Creative Chronicles! This is a blog born of love, hope, and faith. Earlier this year, my entire life changed in a moment when I received completely unexpected, devastating news about someone I love dearly. News that changed the way I live my life and love those around me. News that made me truly realize how lucky we are to be given each and every second that we’re blessed with and how important it is to embrace these moments.  Instead of dwelling in the sadness I chose to walk in the moment and fully embrace this minute, this second, this lovely life we’re given. Here I chronicle the creative beauty I find daily in crafting, cooking, baking, home design, family fun and every thing in between. This blog is meant to inspire each person to live a creative, happy, faith and family filled, beautiful life...all while remembering to chronicle each sweet moment we are given, one blessed moment at a time. I hope you follow along! 

Blog Archive