Christmas Wish List: Cookbooks



I don't normally cook from cook books. I spend too much time searching the internet instead, get overwhelmed with the amount of recipes I find and stick a frozen pizza in the oven. I've always had an idea to cook through an entire cookbook (think Julie and Julia but less Julia and more Mark Bittman) so here are a few I'd start with if I got them for Christmas...


The Food Matters Cookbook:
The Food Matters Cookbook by Mark Bittman

Harvest To Heat

Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics: Fabulous Flavor from Simple Ingredients [Book]
Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics

The Best of America's Test Kitchen

And to keep my husband happy...

The Best of Southern Living Cookbook: Over 500 of Our All-Time Favorite Recipes [Book]
The Best of Southern Living Cookbook







Blog Archive