Special 12 Nights of Christmas


Heartwarming magical times and adventurous new year to you all! I heard that today, December 25, until January 5th 2012, begins special 12 nights of Christmas. The dream you see every one of those nights corresponds to the coming 12 months and shows what you should pay attention to next year.

I had a sweet start to this. Last night I was browsing through a magazine and saw an advertisement for a movie called 'Fairy'. I dove into the picture. In the fairy world, the bad fairies had won and all the good little fairies were flying in a line to a point where they all, one after another, exploded into shards of glass.

It's a dark and rainy night. All the good fairies pop through a portal on top of a skyscraper and they look like 17 year old kids with black clothes. A bit confused, they still proceed in a line, with determination.

I see the view expand from the rooftop to above the city. I see the buildings, city center, then move over the suburbs and finally over the beach and the ocean. I watch the horizon. It's so beautiful I almost start to cry.

A man is squirming in an office, about to report results to his boss: in about 48 hours a tsunami will come from that horizon.

The good fairies didn't know this yet, but now I know why the bad fairies won and the good ones got pushed here to us - their destiny is to save the world, within the next 48 hours.

'Fairy', soon in a movie theater near you!

:)

PS. I'd like to thank all lovely flowers for the gifts you gave me, I LOVE THEM!!!!!! So many dreams came true I didn't even know I had them all!!!!! I'm excited to play with all my new toys (literally!), wear all my new things and fairify my house with all the art and decorations! Merci! Danke! Kiitos!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Blog Archive