Our van-home's engine broke

...but will be fixed some time this week. The problem is that I'm flying to New York in two hours and arriving there this evening. Philip called me some days ago and told me that he's stranded in New Hampshire with the broken van, or Balarama as we call it :) That's 8 hours from NYC. So, I started looking for a place to stay in NY with a two day's notice until Philip can come and pick me up. I went on www.couchsurfing.org and met this awesome artist, yogi and now friend, Ferenz, who offered me a place.

It turns out that Philip will come to JFK with a rented little car and pick me up. I guess he's missed me too much :D Now can you believe this special soul Ferenz - he's in Woodstock making music and such but suggested we go stay at his place anyway, so we don't have to sleep in that little car until we get back to New Hampshire for our van on Tuesday night. This whole thing makes me feel Very Grateful.

Oops, have to go to the airport now. Have a great week everyone! Much love.

Philip changing a filter on Balarama. It runs on waste vegetable oil :)

Blog Archive