How to Take a Trip to Omwoods

Continuing the 30 Days posts on set topics.

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name 
I used to post on some forums with the name Lovewoods like then years ago. When I started to do more stuff online again I had forgotten the passwords to all my Lovewoods accounts, and this is how Omwoods came to be. And I figured it describes me a bit more accurately.

Omwoods is a place too! Eyes closed, say om real slow a few times, with Attention. Open your eyes. Look around. You're in Omwoods. When you start drifting away from Omwoods, go back. Get lost. Make magic discoveries.

Day 3 - Your first love 
Antti. I was 2, he was 7-ish. When me and my sisters were kids we would spend the day at a carekeeper's house like most Finnish kids do, and be picked up again after our parents got off work. Antti was the son of my nanny. I even named one of my top three precious baby toys Antti. He passed away when he was 15 or so, in a moped accident. I invited him to my 3-year birthday when I wore a fancy fluffy pink dress. I still have Antti, the doll.


Alright travelers, these pictures give you a beginning of a hint of what it looks like in Omwoods:









Happy omming!


Blog Archive