How to Find Unusual Bohemian Wallpapers?

It's easy! Just come to Omwoods. LOL! These are my recent favorites:









Couldn't help but add those fairyish ladies although the last one looks creepy especially the breast area. Anyhow, hope you can utilize some of this!

I'm off to Indiana and back to North Carolina the next day (about 13 hours there and 13 hours back). We're picking up a roof for our van to replace the one we have on it now. The new roof will give us SPACE and I'll be able to STAND UP in my van-house :D Philip is still going to be too tall to stand up all the way but this will make our lives a bit more...hedonistic? Haha! So I'll see you all when our intense trip is done.

Please take a few seconds to send out some good vibes and prayers so our engine doesn't break on the way, it broke like three times past 5 days. Ok, I gotta go to sleep to get ready to drive all rest of the day/night. Remember folks, we drive on waste vegetable oil so it's practically zero harmful emissions! :)

Blog Archive