Lex Hoops to a Funny Kid's Song

At the end of September I was at the Parade of Chariots in Philly. It's a Krishna festival that happens every year - at first a parade through downtown and then lots of stuff happening in Love Park. I didn't do the whole thing, I just sat down in the park, played my harmonium, chanted and people picked up some free magazines about the meditation.


Later I wandered over to the stage where they had bharat natyam dance, dramas, music and such. A kids' band was playing these hilarious songs. This is where I saw a guy with a hoop and had to talk to him. We ended up hanging out the whole evening and surely we rocked it out to the kids' songs too. You can see a video of me here. And here's Lex:


Lex teaches acrobatic yoga and recently I interviewed him about it. I will share our talk with you guys in a day or two. Until then! <3

Blog Archive