Samuel Beckett says... (tiny hoop video)

The weather was so beautiful today, around 70 F (over 20 Celcius) and I took pictures of the first flowers I saw this spring. Then I spent many hours fighting with my hubby, what can you say, sometimes you just gotta yell. We washed the car and I expressed to him my desire to detach his head and put it in the water bucket. He just smiled, he was happy about my new-found "feistiness" as he calls it. Later he brought me cookies and total peace was established. Like two little flowers.


This is from my last hooping session in the warehouse where we stayed for the past month, a little thought I think of often. Balarama (our vehicle/home) got a heart transplant aka a new engine and we're back on the road now! Heading to Chapel Hill/Raleigh area in North Carolina, hopefully I'll find some hoopers to jam with over the weekend or next week. (If YOU are in the area, leave a comment!)
.
.
Alright, happy weekend friends! Peace and love and light and sparkles and fairies and no heads in buckets :D

Blog Archive