:: everything always is, always was, always will be alright ::

Pic by Kyle Kline
More footage from Tennessee! We spent less than a week there but had an awesome time and I made a bunch of new friends ❤ I filmed a little bit of the hoop action that was going down on Friday at the MTSU campus, here's the video!
.
Courtney runs the hoop club that gets together every Tuesday and Friday. If you're ever in the area, do go dance with them! I was positively surprised to see so many guy hoopers there too. It's about time! Well Murfreesboro is clearly pioneering in overall radness and chillness. I've never seen SO MANY hoopers, skateboarders, dreadlocks, trick bikers (I'm sure there's a more accurate name to call them) and various hanger outers playing all types of musical instruments at a university campus in the USA before. That must tell you something :D


PS. I couldn't upload anything on YouTube today, it was working way slow, so let's see how this works (embedded from Facebook, never done this before). Maybe click on the 'HQ' for better quality.

Blog Archive