Hooping It Up Down in Tennessee

We've been in Tennessee for the past few days, hanging out at the university in Murfreesboro. I brought out my harmonium every day and just sat on the quad in front of the library and chanted, people came by, picked up magazines and books and signed up for the newsletter
.
I met tons of cool people here - including so many hoopers too! Today I'm going to their hoop club jam. We already hooped together yesterday and the day before and a bunch of students came by taking pictures. Here's a few that our hoopy paparazzi Kyle Kline took of moi :P
.



.
And yes, I totally burnt my skin yesterday. I was kind of hoping to get some color on it before I go to Finland in April so I can parade around like a real Americanized tanfaced Finglish speaking immigrant should. If only the color wasn't pink :D

Blog Archive