6 Months in Jail for Loitering


Loitering around in the state of Louisiana in the Land of the Free at the risk of spending 6 months in jail. Hilarious.

A little update - the Vans Warped Tour started yesterday in Dallas, Texas and will go on traveling around America until August 14th. Philip and me are doing the whole tour, he passes out books all day during the shows and I drive all night to get to the next day's venue. And I sleep all day. And try to hoop every day to keep my body in working order with so much driving and sitting down. And our van still runs on veggie and is not polluting much at all. So all is well. ❤

Every summer during the tour things get very busy and sporadic so I have no idea how often I'll be able to go online. Too bad because I have a million things I want to tell everyone about. I'll figure something out ;) Meanwhile, no loitering!

Blog Archive