Touch Her :: Nature Quotes


"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." Ralph Waldo Emerson


"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." William Shakespeare


"I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars." Walt Whitman


"The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful." e.e. cummings


"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." Kahlil Gibran


"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." e.e. cummings


"How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!" Emily Dickinson

Nature quotes from my favorite poets and photos by my favorite nature people, Gopal and her family! It looks like it's her little daughter's, Avani's hands in most of the pics. Gopal sent me these photos for our movie project but they came too late to be included. They're so beautiful I wanted to share them anyway! Thank you Gopal & fam!

I'm in Tennessee right now, getting ready for Bonnaroo music festival so I will not be able to go online for over a week. Lots of bare feet touching nature will be taking place, as well as super hot Tennessee sun touching my poor Scandinavian skin ;)

In Finland I had some really nice moments in the nature, just walking in the forest and getting my head very clear, nature does that to you. I need to take the time to do that more often. If you have any nature memories, inspirations, quotes, or photos to share, I'd love to hear from you in the comments! Let's touch her more!

Blog Archive