Matsuricon 2011?

I apologies for not bloging in a while. With Camp and a few other things I haven't been able to update.
So I was gone for two weeks to go to a strings camp down in kentucky. The strings program was good. Also the nice viola teacher gave me a great set of strings. (: But of course I didn't make any new friends till around four days of being there. I did meet a group of great people. So not all was bad. Only negative beside my bad social skills was the fact that because it is a college campus that cheerleaders come for there camp there. I hate/scared of cheerleaders. 

Anyway onward to other news.






I have finally made my cosplay order for Matsuri con 2011.
Friday- Sandplay Gakupo(100%)
Saturday- Seven wars Austria(60%)
?Secret cosplay?(50%)
Sunday- I have been thinking that I will do Imataion Black Gakupo if I finish it.

Sandplay reference                        My cosplay 






Seven Wars Austria reference


[Secret cosplay not to be revealed till matsuri con 2011]

Imatation black Gakupo(purple hair) reference



So sandplay I have already done, so I really don't have anything to do with it except for maybe fix up the wig.
Austria I have everything for it I just have to finish. Same for the secret cosplay except I am waiting for the wig to come(which it should come this or next week). I started the secret cosplay over austria(I still love you lots austria) because I might need to wear it next week.
Though I have done Imatation black, I really want to redo it and make it more like the one in the PV. I haven't bought the stuff for it but I have time so we will see how that all goes.

Time for picture from the internet of the day.







This one because it is my favorite magnet pairin. LOL

The video of the blog is...









Sorry for the over gakuponess, just in a gakupo mood today.

I don't have an update picture today, but when I finishes up those cosplays I will have plenty. Also I hope to be uploading lots of sketches to my computer soon. To make up for this I have a cut picture of my cats.




My question of the blog is "who would you want to cosplay and why?"

My answers right now is I would want to cosplay glatica pretty boy from Stardriver. 

Till next time.

Please vist: 
my deviant art RInweb's DA 
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Rinwebcosplay
MY cosplay youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonfancosplay
To Contact me email me at rinwebcosplay@gmail.com.

Blog Archive