Family Focus: Halloween Crafts

Can you believe that Halloween is right around the corner? We've been so busy loving on our new sweet girl that I haven't given it much thought. Thankfully my parents bought my older daughter a University of Arizona (my alma mater) cheer uniform and my in laws bought my younger daughter a University of Tennessee (my husbands a.m.) cheer uniform so we're, thankfully, all set in that department. And since I was forced to mention UT lets just all take a moment to say "Go Cats"! Okay, all is right with the world again. But I digress. Here is an awesome compilation of Halloween crafts to do with your family. Grab the kiddies, head to the pumpkin patch this weekend and top it off with more family time at home crafting.
activities for kids 30 Popular Halloween Activities and Crafts For Kids

Boo to you and yours!

Blog Archive