Mailbox Mondays

Hello Lovelies! It was wonderful to take a break from blogging and spend all our time loving on the newest addition to our family but I'm so glad to be back to The Creative Chronicles. There may be some sporadic posting over the next few weeks as we continue to get settled but we'll hopefully be right on track :)

I subscribe to about a million RSS feeds with the majority going straight into the trash. Every once in a while though I find something fantastic that makes it worth it to get all the other junk. This week was especially great. I don't think there are two words that go together better than "cozy" and "Fall" so when I saw that the article in my Better Homes and Gardens newsletter was entitled "25 Cozy Fall Dinners" I was pretty ecstatic. I LOVE Fall and I definitely need some new recipes in my rotation and these all seem pretty great. I mean Pumpkin Black Bean Cake, Mile High Caramel Apple Pie, Classic Pot Roast...get out of here! I hope you enjoy!


Mac and Cheese Spaghetti

Blog Archive