COSPLAY IN ZAMBOANGA: Updates


Zamboanga Cosplayers Online Cosplay Contest

The Zamboanga Cospaly fanpage, headed by Whin, just launched their first ever online cosplay contest. The contest is open to all cosplayers from Zamboanga City. This was created to promote cosplay not only in Zamboanga but also in the entire Philippines. How to win is not only based on the number of photo "likes" but also on other the criteria set by the organizers.
As of now, four ZamboangeƱos submitted their photos to be judged by the administrators of the said Facebook page. The contest will end on December 18, 2011 and the winner will be announced on December 20, 2011.
For more details on the event, visit the album of the contest (Click here).

~~~~

MCTV Movie Mania 2011

The official RSVP of the next cosplay event in Zamboanga is out! Visit the the blog post I wrote for this event here. I won't be able to go to this event for I have previous commitments that I cannot break. T_T

If you are planning to go, please do send pictures of the event so that I can share it here! E-mail me: yourstrulycee@ovi.com

Thank you for reading! Til next time. :)

Blog Archive