My Otaku Room!




Would you like to see how much of a dork I am? Well, just check out this room!



















That's what my layout was like, until I had to make room for this:



drawing desk!



That's when I switched things around,




and apparently decided I didn't have enough posters up.





Let's have an inventory of the toys I currently have on display:

































































Bome's Halloween-Tan




Shunya's Cocona, of course




Komugi-chan




All my maids, hanging together




Karen from Onegai Twins




Onegai Teacher beach set




Never enough Mahou Shoujo




Firey Asuka!




A chill Rei,




and an uber cute Aero Cat Rei!




Lillith and Morrigan book ends




a set of Drakstalkers girlies




Hakufu and Ryomou




Sakura-chan sits on my monitor




Ootsuki




Mari




Mizuho in her green bikini




chibi Minmay




Comic Party!




I dunno, but I like her




Queen's Blade Annelotte




Oh sweet Annelotte...




Love Hina's towel-clad Shinobu




last but not least, the awesomest Felicia ever scultped

Blog Archive