Craft Corner: Christmas Ornaments

So I've started this post about 1000 times but then the baby woke up or the phone rang or the dryer buzzed or I remembered I hadn't eaten an actual meal since the day before...you get the point. But I think we're finally getting into the swing of things around here and I may actually be able to devote a little time each day (or at least every few days!) to something I love doing...blogging. Hopefully some of you stuck around through this embarrassingly   long  little hiatus. 


I can't believe its nearly December. This summer when I was a million months pregnant and roasting in the heat I thought December would never get here. I imagined sitting by our fireplace with my two sweet pumpkins counting down the days until Christmas. Well now its here and even though we haven't started a fire yet ( California weather is warmer than we ever imagined!) my precious little ones make the holiday season so much more special. Sadly, all of our Christmas decorations are currently in storage at my in laws in TN so we're left to do a lot of decorating on a little budget. Our first order of business is Christmas ornaments since we'll be decorating our tree in the next few days. Here are some adorable DIY (& with kids!) ornaments from around the web...



Cable-Knit Ornament
Script Star Christmas Ornament

So sweet! 

Blog Archive