Fairies Need a Break Too


Nice wallpaper [pardon the language]








I had a day off from anything and everything :) Actually, two days. Except for the past couple of hours, I cheated and worked on a website. But during these two days I
❤ made a song with my finger piano
❤ explored the neighborhood I live in
❤ stumbled on a block party with a DJ stage, lights, balloons and hipster party people 
❤ hooped in a nearby park in early morning sunshine
❤ found the above band Mother Mother (check out this song too)
❤ cleaned the house like it's never been cleaned before (because I made an unprecedented mess first)
❤ gawked on three kitties that live in an abandoned house next door (they come out to the roof during the day through a glassless window and their mommy feeds and babysits them)
❤ however one of the kitties fell off the roof today and me and Daniel climbed on this big fence to see how the little one is doing, it's fine but, unable to jump very high, stuck in the alley way below the others but mommy goes there to feed too so no probs) 


And I put in motion a project to fill this frame that Carole so gracefully gave me. I guess I'm not doing too well on not doing anything. But it's a good break for the brain to do random seemingly unvital things that just happen.


Kitties and mom. I don't know how this place looks so ghetto, the building I live in is actually very nice. I think I'll name these cuties very soon.

Blog Archive