Close-up Photos of Tiny Grains of Sand :: BEAUUUTIFUL!!

I've been busy this week, working at my new job! It's super lovely, I'll take pictures and tell more about it some other time. But among other things the place sells jewelry so my current project is to become knowledgable in gems and stones - learn to tell which one is which, what properties it has, some of its history, what horoscope it's connected with, etc.

So these pictures, brought to my attention by Marianne, naturally caught my eye. These are tiny grains of sand, magnified over 250 times. Professor Gary Greenberg who took the photos said: "It is incredible to think when you are walking on the beach you are standing on these tiny treasures."

This further goes to proof that YES every step here is miraculously WonderFull and the spots in-between are especially so. I have more to say about that but no energy to explain so I'll leave everything to your imagination. Imagination goes well with the following photos :)




Blog Archive