Soviet Union :: My Song About Breaking Up


Update in the world of my relationship with P. taking a different direction. We've been best friends for the past four years and will continue to be so - perhaps we'll be even better best friends now that we, two loud Leos with quite opposite natures, are not confined in a van all year round, both under a considerable amount of stress from constant traveling, etc.

So. I'm feeling Excited and Happy about the new separated situation of me living in a house while he continues to travel. Of course, it is also a very sad and difficult time since we're used to living two inches from each other, 24/7. But we came to this conclusion mutually, smilingly, cryingly, jokingly, seriously and laughingly and in many ways, none of which were hostile or anything like that.

I just had to give all the above disclaimers because this song is a heavily dramatized version of what's going on. But still, I got some feelings out through it. And yes, it includes my signature "harmonies".

Soviet Union by Omwoods

Blog Archive