Elven Forest 5AM :: Making a Movie with Sister

Early this morning Kaisu and me went to a forest to film a tiny little movie. We got the idea last night suddenly, and it will be ready soon. There was mist on the lake. So many birds singing. Such a nice smell of trees and earth. My screams echoing in the wind as I stepped barefoot on sticks and pine needles. Let's call these screenshots the Magnificent Official Elven Trailer - unnamed movie I call Elements at the moment, coming May 22nd!






If you want to be a part of the movie, email me a photo of your hand touching nature - tree, grass, river, mountain in the horizon, anything. Would love to get as many hands on this project as possible. ❤ Please notice! Send me the pics latest on this Saturday 21st and they're in! I'm leaving Finland on Monday and going internetless for who knows how long, so the Grand Premiere has to be on Sunday :)

Blog Archive