Evolution of the Fairy Bunny

I've been drawing funny bunnies for a decade now?! It became evident when I just found this old pillowcase I made 10 years ago. It's a bit faded.
.
.
Three years ago I made tons of bookmarks with bunnies and gave them away to friends and random people who liked them :)
.


This is when the Fairy bunnies were born.


Now I'm back in the bunny business again and am drawing some new ones that will be printed as postcards next Monday. I'm really excited!


Tonight is the Forest Season Opening party at a secret location in Helsinki area. Which means all night of psytrance and dancing in the nature. Yeahh! Oh and Philip came to Finland, stayed a few days and continued on to India yesterday. He'll come back after a couple of weeks and then we'll head back to the US, just in time for our crazy summer tour. Happy Mother's Day to all mamas tomorrow! And check back on Tuesday for the new postcards!

Blog Archive