My Fairy Bunny Cards for Sale! or Trade!

.
Last few days I've been working on a million things and I love it. I made jewelry (I'll show you later!), started a whole new, fun and colorful (at least content-wise) website for a Krishna project (I'll show you later!) and met Ninni, whom I got to know through this blog (I'll tell you more later!)... Because... Today... is all about... .¨*☆ thE fAiRy BuNNiEs!! ¨*•
Yay!! *sprinkles fairy dust your way* *dances wildly*
.
1. Hoop Love Fairy Bunny Card :: imagine dancing with wings!
.

2. Fairybook Fairy Bunny Card :: always stay connected with your fairies!


3. Meditation Fairy Bunny Card :: wisdom that carries her


4. Great Spirit Fairy Bunny Card :: Cherokee blessing


5. Hoop Love Shadow Fairy Bunny Card :: don't drink & drive, just hoop & fly!


6. Yoga Fairy Bunny Card :: with a little help from my wings


7. Third Eye Fairy Bunny Card :: quote from Rumi


8. Impossible Fairy Bunny Card :: skateboardasana


9. Meditation Shadow Fairy Bunny Card :: learning, growing, omming


10. Dark Fairy Bunny Card :: say salute with Miss Mystery!


If you're not already my Facebook friend, please become so! ❤ I posted these cards a few days ago on my FB and friends can buy the cards from there. Or here from blog, whatever works. Just comment or send me email, omyourself@gmail.com -- I also put them on Etsy.
.
The cards are regular postcard size (4x6 inches/10x15cm) and blank on the backside.
.
EuroPeans:
1 card/2,50e
Deal: 5 cards of your choosing 10e
Deal: 10 cards of your choosing 17e
.
Dollarians:
1 card/$3.50
Deal: 5 cards of your choosing $14
Deal: 10 cards of your choosing $25
.
Let's talk if you want more, postage or paying info, etc. I have Paypal and other options. ✩Free shipping✩ all over the world if you get 5 cards or more. Maybe free shipping anyways. Let's talk :)
.
Thank you for all the support & love!

Blog Archive