Straight Edge Star Wars Krishna Geekery at Its Weirdest

At raves, parties, festivals and parks people sometimes come up to me and ask if I can sell them drugs. I agree, I usually dance/dress like a tripped out freak maniac and understand how people would think it's drug-induced. (I explained how I feel about drugs here.) So for a long time now I wanted a shirt that says "I don't do drugs nor do I sell them". Just to reduce hassles and to make a point.
.
So I looked online at some straight edge shirts (straight edge means no intoxication, no promiscuity, and often involves vegetarianism/veganism) and saw some I liked. My sis Kaisu was in the room and said she could make me one just like that (she studies textile arts). Right on! We ended up making our own design.
.
.
.
The whole thing was quite improvised, we made another design on the spot. 
.
.
We had fun today when Kaisu took pics of me wearing them. I like how they turned out. What do you think? :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The last pic: Batman's straight edge Star Wars side kick. Fighting for the Balance. ✩✩ "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." Says Yoda! ✩ Yeeeahh!! ✿◕‿◕✿

Blog Archive